All natural teething remedy, the Violet Iris Root is popular in Europe to relieve teething pain.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- We used it on our own baby and it soothed him instantly!
- Traditional Teething Remedy
- Orris Root farmed in Italy
- Nontoxic alternative to plastic and silicone teething aids
- Made in Germany
The iris root is a popular natural teething aid that has been used for centuries by midwives and mothers in Germany and France. It is used during the onset of teething, when gums become inflamed and baby starts drooling.
The Iris root contains isophthalic acid, a natural anti-inflammatory, that is slowly released as babies gnaw on it. Due to the moisture of the saliva, the Iris root's delicate soft surface will gently massage your baby's gums while natural anti-inflammatories provide gentle, natural teething relief. The natural, light violet scent has a calming effect on baby.
The hand carved medallion has a stone-like form and due to its natural source, each root has been individually, carefully and responsibly selected with your baby's wellbeing and comfort in mind.
The Iris root can be used for up to 10 minutes, a few times a day from the start of teething. Please note that each root is unique and may differ in size, shape and color.
- After use, the root should be dried at room temperature and checked for any part of it being brittle.
- In case of soiling, the root may be immersed in boiling water for about 30 seconds (do not immerse the wood of the pacifier chain).
- Do not use any aggressive cleaning agents to clean the pacifier chain. Only wipe it with a damp cloth, should it be soiled.
- The iris root and pacifier chain can be disposed of in the household waste and be recycled thermally without a problem.
CAUTION: Important safety information:
Use only under the direct supervision of an adult.
The root will soften slightly from the saliva.
Allow to dry, then check the root for damage before next use. Discontinue use once teeth have appeared, as there is risk of choking hazard once small pieces can be broken off.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.