- Organic calendula formula protects and soothes dry, irritated or chapped areas
- Almond oil and sesame oil from certified organic cultivation
- Cruelty-free and free of parabens and synthetic dyes, perfumes, or preservatives
- Made with natural extracts and essential oils to naturally heal and nurture skin
Nurture your baby's skin with the Calendula Babycreme by Weleda. Free of harmful toxins and synthetic preservatives, perfumes or dyes, this soothing diaper cream safely calms skin and prevents moisture buildup and irritation. The calendula-based formula helps heal chapped areas and ease discomfort, nurturing and supporting a happy, healthy baby. This soothing diaper rash lotion is soft and calming to the touch and is made with natural extracts and essential oils to naturally heal and nurture skin.
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Lanolin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Hectorite, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*.
* from natural essential oils